Available in a choice of attractive face rim models, from an injection-molded patterned design, made of rugged, non-corrosive glass-filled polypropylene; to a smooth, machine-polished stainless steel design, AstroLite Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy virtually any installation. Combined with Hayward`s niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.
• Patterned, thermoplastic or smooth, stainless steel face
rim designs for corrosion-free performance
• E-Z Lock™ clamp and reflector assembly for simple relamping
• Blue lens available on SP0584 and SP0583 with stainless faceplace only. 30', 50', and 100' cord lengths.
• 12 Volt, 100 and 300 Watt, 120 Volt, 300, 400, and 500 Watt models for any installation requirement
• 100% tested for safety and quality assurance
• U.L. Listed for fresh water (Guide No. WBDT. File No E39338)
DuraNiche™ niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility - plus the lowest installed cost. DuraNiche comes in three models for concrete/gunite pools, vinyl/fiberglass pools, or for concrete/gunite spas. When paired with a ColorLogic, Hayward AstroLite™ or AstroLite ll™ light fixture, you have the best quality and value in a lighting system available anywhere
Features - Common to all Models
• Injection molded PVC fixture housing for corrosion
• Socket conduit connecton designed for quick and simple gluing to PVC pipe. Provides a clean, reliable seal.
• U.L. approved sweep elbow fitting, coupling and reducer, included in SP0600U, SP0607U and SP0601U,
meet the highest standard and provide the most convenient installation.
• All SP0600U and SP0607U niches have a 45 degree 1" outlet, which can be adjusted for top or rear conduit
connection using the 45 degree U.L. approved sweep elbow (included). The SP0601U niche has a 1" rear
outlet which can be adjusted to 45 degrees.
• All 1" outlets can be quickly converted to 3/4" with either a U.L. approved reducing adapter (included).
• Easily accessible connections for grounding/bonding.
• Internally-threaded connection for pressure testing of conduit line.
• UL Listed for fresh water and complies with N.E.C. (2002).
Features - Concrete (SP0600U and SP0601U)
• 3/4" set-back plaster flange with tie-off holes to secure to re-bar and assure positioning during guniting
• Unique 90 degree ledge at the flange bottom prevents "slumping" during plastering
• Cover plate, included with each niche, protects the niche and mounting threads during guniting
• SP0601 small diameter niche has extra space for easy coiling and storage of the relamping cord
• Features Vinyl/Fiberglass (SP0607U)
• Fits all standard punch designs, no tooling modifications are required
• Attractive, injection-molded Duralon™ face rim assembly for corrosion-free performance
• Incorporates the dependability of Hayward's proven wall panel sealing method